The 2nd Annual “CRAFTY PANCAKES” Art Fair & Pancake Breakfast at THE FAIR SCHOOL
Saturday, November 20, 2010
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Kick off your holiday exhibit season with a booth at “Crafty Pancakes 2010” on Saturday, November 20 at The FAIR School, a 4th through 8th grade middle school dedicated to integration, equity and excellence in academics and the arts. “FAIR”—Fine Arts Interdisciplinary Resource School—is an ideal venue for selling your work. Spaces are designed to enhance learning through the arts, and arts-minded visitors are looking for handmade and unique treasures. Small finds are especially encouraged: wearable art and jewelry, textiles and fiber arts, soaps and body products, ceramics, ornaments, prints, greeting cards, and gifts for the home.
- Artists must be 18 or older.
- Art must be appropriate for viewers of all ages.
- Artists are asked to set up and remove their own work. Please bring any tables or pedestals you require for exhibition.
- Setup: Nov. 19, 6 to 8 p.m. and Nov. 20 from 7am - 8:45am.
- Recommended: artists have own insurance and are responsible watching and selling their work at the event.
Fees and Donations:
- Exhibit fee is $25 per artist.
- 15% donation of sales back to FAIR PTO (be sure to price your work accordingly).
- Artists are responsible for making sales, and providing commission to FAIR PTO.
Registration is required by November 10. For a submission form, please contact Sarah McGrill at firstname.lastname@example.org.